Please read the terms and conditions of this site carefully. If you do not agree with the rules, please do not use the site.
1. All rights to the website veteranopizza.com are the property of SMYRNOVA OLHA ANATOLIIVNA, a natural person - an entrepreneur registered and existing under the laws of Ukraine, EDRPOU / RNOKPP - 3223216141 (Owner).
2. The Owner independently determines the volume and level of access of each User to the site. The Owner has the right at any time to deny the User access to the site at its sole discretion without any reason.
3. The veteranopizza.com website is copyrighted and protected in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code of Ukraine and the Law of Ukraine "On Copyright and Related Rights", including legal protection extends to texts, website design, images posted , etc. The copyright on the website veteranopizza.com is owned by the Owner.
Any use of the Website or parts of it, or links to the materials (texts, images, etc.) of the Website for commercial purposes is only possible with the permission of the Owner.
4. The words “Veteran”, “Veteran pizza”, “Veteran groups” are the distinguishing parts of the commercial (corporate) name, which is protected in accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code of Ukraine. The exclusive intellectual property rights (proprietary and non-proprietary) of the specified commercial (company) name belong to the Owner.
5. All information posted on the specified site is owned by the Owner, who may dispose of it at his own discretion.
6. The Owner may, at its sole discretion and within the limits set by applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, collect, store and process personal data of Users, which they provide during the work with the Site.
7. All information posted on the said Site is complete and accurate at the time of its publication, and should be perceived by any User as is, without any distortions and speculations that may change the essence of the said information.
8. The pizza order service that is posted on the specified site is used as is. Any claim regarding the functional or technical characteristics of the specified service cannot be brought to the Owner.
9. The Owner may, at his discretion, at any time, change the pizza ordering service on the Site in any way.
10. Any information posted on the site that may be owned by third parties is lawfully used by the Owner.
11. Any information posted on the Site and relating to any aspect of the product ordering service on the Site, such as appearance, taste, sensory sensations, delivery time, place of delivery may not be the basis for any claim To the owner about the improper provision of services.
12. The Owner may at any time and at its sole discretion change any offers, including promotional ones, posted on the site, and such replacement cannot be grounds for complaints of the User.
13. All photos of dishes displayed on the site are of a purely promotional nature, are a demonstration of the product and may not correspond to the appearance of the dish received by the User.
14. The owner of the site is the owner of the personal data of Users in the understanding of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data".
15. The User agrees to the Owner to process his personal data which will be used by the User when ordering on the site. The User gives the Owner the right to process personal data, namely the right to take any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, change, renewal, use and distribution (distribution, sale, transfer), impersonation, destruction of personal data, including the use of information (automated) systems.
16. The Owner has the right to use the personal data of Users to adjust the business processes of the site, including tailoring the offer to a specific User, the implementation of any promotions, sms - information about promotions, discounts, etc., email - mailing and other actions using personal data.
17. The User agrees to the Owner to transfer their personal data to any third parties without any restrictions.
18. The Owner guarantees proper protection of the personal data of the Users.
19. Placing a User order on a site is his active action, which indicates the acceptance of the specified terms and conditions of use of the site.